Wednesday 6 April 2016

Print isn't dying. It's evolving!


Here is a wonderful example of effectively combining print with digital to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience; this time from Porsche. See how they were able to bring their car to life as a 3D Hologram in this cool magazine ad. The ad appeared in 50,000 copies of Fast Company’s April issue.




If you are looking for some help on an upcoming marketing campaign or if you're struggling to figure out where to put your marketing $$ in order to drive the most ROI, Well, I'm here to help. Please reach out and I'll share a few ideas with you that are specific to your business. These are strategies and tactics you can implement right away to see instant results. I'm a hybrid marketer with over 16 years experience working with top brands across numerous industries. I pride myself on being able to take a bird's eye view of any organization and help those tasked with sales and marketing to propel business forward. If you are looking to become the next industry superstar or just need help implementing your digital marketing programs so that they drive positive results, please reach out and contact me either by email at corey@fourthdimensioninc.com or on my cell at 416-459-5993. There is absolutely no purchase necessary and zero commitment required on your end. This is my way of helping out fellow marketers who may be struggling to make sense of this ever-evolving digital landscape.

If you would like to connect with me on my social networks, here are my links to where I share a variety of great content, I answer industry questions and provide my unfiltered view of the world of digital marketing.

Please subscribe to the blog if you haven't done so already and you will instantly be added to my email list where I share a once a month summary of the best of the best marketing resources, tips & tricks, my unbiased opinions and recommendations as well as the odd really bad joke thrown in from time to time.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for subscribing. Please share with your own networks where you feel appropriate.

Thank you kindly,


Corey Barker
Director, Digital

Fourth Dimensions Inc.
(416) 459-5993
corey@fourthdimensioninc.com




No comments:

Post a Comment